Posted in Transport and Logistics, Total Reads: 1058
SWOT Analysis of Kintetsu Corporation with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Transportation and Logistics
Kintetsu Railway- helping you enjoy the wonders that are Japan
The largest non-JR railway in Japan
Customers which requires transportation and logistics services
Customers which requires services in Rail transit, Real estate, Retail, Hotel and leisure facility, Culture, Sport, Life support
With our comprehensive transportation network and capacity,
we will connect towns with towns and people with people
1. Possesses approximately 2000 railcars, running on a total railroad length of 500+ km and with a daily passenger volume of 1.6 million 2. Owns major rail car-building operation 3. Customer friendly services 4. The largest non-JR railway in Japan
5. Strong financial position and good brand reputation
1. A large amount of interest-bearing debt is a concern 2. Completely dependent on Japan for business, need to look for investment in other countries
1. Promote fundamental structural reform in all businesses, and have developed system to create new businesses 2. Promote businesses that support the people who live along railway lines 3. Expanding rail network to increase customer reach
1. Shrinking population because of declining birthrate 2. Natural calamities like earthquakes, floods 3. Slowdown in economy
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Kintetsu Corporation. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.