Posted in Transport and Logistics, Total Reads: 935
SWOT Analysis of Tokyu Corporation with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Transportation and Logistics
Toward a beautiful era
Major private railway operator in the Greater Tokyo Area of Japan
Customer which requires transportation and logistics services
Customers which requires retail, urban renewal, tourism, and transportation services
a company that appropriately contributes to community, to society, and to shareholders
1. Carries some 2.5 million passengers daily and has over 4000 employees 2. Composed of 8 lines covering a total distance of 100+ kilometers 3. Good financial performance over the years 4. Has an extensive customer base in its operating area
5. Strong financial position and good brand reputation
1. A large amount of interest-bearing debt 2. Liability for defect warranties in real estate transactions 3. High risk, large investment projects which may not give returns as expected
1. Increasing demand for inbound tourism as the result of various tourism policies 2. Development of railway networks and continuation of safety measures 3. Strengthening the life service business and increased cooperation in areas served by Tokyu's railway lines
1. Power shortages following the Great East Japan Earthquake 2. Ripple effect from the European debt crisis on domestic industries, and the progression of protracted deflation 3. Continued aging of society with the declining birthrate
1. AEON CO. LTD 2. East Japan Railway Company 3. Hakuhodo Inc.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Tokyu Corporation. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.