Posted in Transport and Logistics, Total Reads: 941
SWOT Analysis of Tobu Railway with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Transportation and Logistics
Offering a wide range of services on the largest private rail system in the Kanto region
Customers which requires transportation and logistics services
Customers which requires services like rail, road transportation (bus/taxi), real estate, and retail
offer high value-added products and services to meet the needs of customers along the railway lines
1. Rail services to many tourist spots 2. With 450+ kilometers of operating track, Tobu is Kanto's largest private railway and is used by commuters, students, business travelers, and tourists 3. Competitive advantage because of low fare prices compared to competitors 4. Company manages 200 stations, and its average daily passenger count is nearly 2.5 million
5. It has nearly 5000 employees and Strong financial position and good brand reputation
1. Dependence on other agencies for power supply impacting operations 2. Possibility of divulgence of confidential information about customers which could impact trustworthiness and in the end business performance
1. Revitalize the entire region along the Tobu Railway lines 2. Expansion of rail network to reach to more customers 3. Focusing on improvement of current services to increase customer satisfaction
1. Change in the legal system and the revision of fares could have an impact on the business performance of the Company 2. Adverse demographic trends like declining birthrate 3. Interest rate fluctuations and natural disasters
1. Kintetsu 2. Central Japan Railway Company 3. East Japan Railway Company
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Tobu Railway. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.