PLUS Expressways Berhad SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Transport and Logistics, Total Reads: 2371
SWOT Analysis of PLUS Expressways Berhad with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
PLUS Expressways Berhad
Transportation and Logistics
Market leader in highway concessions in Malaysia
Customers which requires transportation and logistics services
Toll concessions business in Malaysia and related operation, maintenance and certain ancillary facilities along the expressways
world-class expressway operator
1. Largest listed toll expressway operator in Asia and the eighth largest in the world 2. Customer friendly services like rest areas, 24X7 vehicle repair service 3. Maintains more than 950 km of expressways that connect the major cities along the west coast of peninsular Malaysia 4. Strong financial performance over the years
1. Increasing debt burden is a concern 2. Lack of business alliances 3. Lack of international operations
1. Network expansion and acquisition 2. Improving traffic management 3. Enhancing operational efficiency by making use of technology
1. Rising oil prices may decrease total traffic volume 2. Fluctuating interest rates 3. Economic slowdown may hamper commercial traffic volume
1. Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Peer Group 2. CCR SA 3. Atlantia SpA
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to PLUS Expressways Berhad. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.