Posted in Transport and Logistics, Total Reads: 1154
SWOT Analysis of Nagoya Railroad with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Transportation and Logistics
A top name in reliability
Railway access to the Central Japan international airport
Customers which requires transportation and logistics services
Customers which requires services in rail transportation, real estate and retail trade
A transportation network that links the region's, communities
1. Operated 450 km of track, 275 stations, and 1000+ train cars 2. Japan's third biggest private railway network and leader in local transportation network in Chubu region 3. Enhanced Transportation Capabilities and Safety Measures 4. Enhanced Passenger Services to become people-friendly
5. Strong financial position and good brand reputation
1. Dependence on other agencies for power supply impacting operations 2. Decreasing operating income and number of passengers travelled is a concern
1. Development of operations in line with new social trends 2. Collaborating with other operators to build stronger transportation networks that make use of local strengths 3. Promotion of management reforms to increase efficiency of management system
1. Adverse demographic trends like declining birthrate 2. Change in the legal system and the revision of fares could have an impact on the business performance of the Company 3. Disasters such as torrential rains and earthquakes
1. Central Japan Railway Company 2. East Japan Railway Company 3. Keihin Electric Express Railway Co. Ltd
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Nagoya Railroad. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.