Sydney Airport Holdings SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Transport and Logistics, Total Reads: 3632
SWOT Analysis of Sydney Airport Holdings with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Sydney Airport Holdings
Sydney Airport Holdings Ltd.
Transportation and Logistics
The right future, starting now
Convenient location from business and tourism point of view
Customers which requires transportation and logistics services
Customers which requires development and maintenance services for airports
Australia’s international gateway and primary airport
1. Contributes significantly in economic activity a year and supports 200,000 jobs 2. Increased aircraft utilization, improved engineering facilities and lower costs for airlines 3. The airport’s proximity to the city centre 4. Major employer in NSW and makes a significant contribution to the local and national economies
1. Disinvestment from European airports because of improper management of resources 2. Lack of international partnerships is a concern
1. Increasing passenger traffic year on year 2. Focusing on core strengths after divestment in noncore businesses 3. Selective exposure to emerging economies
1. Strict environmental rules and regulations 2. Credit and liquidity shortages 3. Economic slowdown can hamper traffic volume
1. Ferrovial, S.A. 2. Global Infrastructure Management, LLC 3. Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Sydney Airport Holdings. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.