These Ad campaigns are spread across through various media in order to promote the main theme by different marketing communication tools.
Managing an Advertising campaign by the following steps:
1. Setting the Advertising Objective: It should send a message which will contain information about the marketer’s offerings. For example: Information about the latest changes in a product
2. Setting the advertising Budget: It the amount of money that the company is willing to pay to achieve advertising objectives. Mainly it consists of a certain percentage of sales.
3. Selection of Media for Message Delivery: Creation of message type and how frequently the message will be delivered is guided by media outlet.
4. Creating a Message: The message source needs to encode (create) a message that can be decoded (interpreted) by the receiver in order to create and effective communication.
5. Evaluating Campaign Results: Mostly the results measured relate directly to the objectives of the product sales target being met by the marketer. But many times the success of a campaign isn’t judged by the increase of product sales since the beginning of the campaign. But it is judged on how much awareness the campaign has created when its objective is to build awareness.