Revenue generation is a process by which company plans to market and sell its products/services in order to generate income.
Revenue target and plans to achieve it is a C- level activity. It involve some or all of the following activities:
• Defining corporate goals such as revenue target for financial year
• Aligning the current corporate strategy with the goals
• Making sure that the strategy can be implemented by creating an organization structure in line with the long term goals
• Implementing best practices and lean methods where applicable
• Using metrics to track the development and make adjustments accordingly
• Documentation for learning and improvement
Search & Explore : Management Dictionary
Browse definitions and meaning of more concepts and terms similar to Revenue Generation. The Management Dictionary covers definitions and overview of over 7000 business concepts from 6 categories.
Related Business Content