Posted in Marketing and Strategy Terms, Total Reads: 269
Definition: Card Deck
A card deck is a form of direct mail marketing. It consists of a package of postage cards, each providing a variety of promotions for the same product or products. The typical response rates vary from 0.2% to 0.5% for lead generation and lesser for sales. But as the cost incurred is less, many companies use it as a cost effective medium along with other channels.
Factors for success
1. Who all are the cards mailed to?
2. Investigate who the repeat purchasers are
3. Clear and concise messaging and headline, as the user spends less time in each card
4. Using attractive colours and concepts to grab attention
5. Clear articulation of the offer9
6. Clear articulation of call to action. Describe clearly the steps that a prospect needs to follow