Posted in Operations and Supply Chain Terms, Total Reads: 302
Definition: Data Interchange Standards Association (DISA)
The Data Interchange Standards Association (DISA) is a standards establishment that grow electronic trade and commerce inside of business-to-business (B2B) information/data exchange. DISA works out of Falls Church, Virginia.
DISA additionally gives specialized and regulatory backing to the Accredited Standards Committee (ASC). In general, DISA helps organizations and people with the accompanying:
• Enhancing business process
• Reduce cost component
• Expanding business productivity thereby increasing profitability
• Upgrading business opportunities
Functions of Data Interchange Standards Association
• DISA backs and upgrades e-business industry standards and backs different levels of administration.
• One of the essential areas in which DISA helps online organizations is through detail improvement. Not just does DISA deal with these, it assists organizations with publishing their particulars while offering specialized direction.
• The other range in which it underpins the e-business field is hierarchical organization. Here DISA can keep up and bolster sites and databases and offer other authoritative capacities, for example, bookkeeping and financing, promotion, meeting courses of action, business interchanges, and other corporate and general managerial assignments.
DISA serves as the Secretariat for ASC X12 and their X12 EDI and XML benchmarks improvement process
Electronic information trade (EDI) is utilized inside of the DISA structure through the ASC. EDI happens when information is traded from PC to PC with no human intercession. ASC, alongside DISA, sets B2B e-trade benchmarks, which are overhauled and changed by agreement, instead of by a solitary organization or leader
Browse definitions and meaning of more concepts and terms similar to Data Interchange Standards Association (DISA). The Management Dictionary covers definitions and overview of over 7000 business concepts from 6 categories.