Brand-iose, the Branding strategy event which has its genesis this year, will span two days and will expose participants to some never-seen before challenges. The eight best teams will face each other in a real-world scenario and apply all the marketing gyaan they have gleaned over the years, to oust the competition and emerge as the marketing messiahs of tomorrow!
The innovativeness, creativity and out-of-the-path thinking will stand every team in good stand and differentiate the cream from the crop. So come down to Manipal this January for an event that’s far removes from any you have seen so far!
Branding and marketing strategy event
Team size: 2 or 3
PRELIMINARY : MARKETING CASE ANALYSIS
The preliminary round will consist of a marketing case study which will be mailed to the registered participants. The analysis will have to be mailed to the
within 7 days. The top 8 teams will be invited to come down to campus. For more details, refer the Rules brochure.
ROUND 1: CASE PRESENTATION
On Day 1, The 8 teams will be asked to prepare a presentation on the preliminary case study which will be presented on the 19th morning.
ROUND 2: LIVE PROJECT
On Day 2, The teams will be exposed to a real-world branding problem faced by a small industry. They will be given one day to identify, observe and study the issue and come up with a unique and innovative strategy for the industry.
Ample opportunity and time will be provided to interact with the stakeholders and it is up to the marketing acumen of the team to emerge as the winners!
Teams must be prepared for any additional challenges that may be thrown their way. Creativity, communication and lateral thinking is a must!
The teams will have to present their marketing strategy in front of a distinguished panel.
The cumulative scores across all the rounds will decide who stands tall among the competition. It’s all about grand plans, it’s all about Brandiose!
Rules for Brandiose 2012-13 Prelims
1. Each team can consist of 2 or 3 members
2. Register on the Atharva Brandiose page for the preliminary round.
3. Please confirm your participation beforehand. Once registered for the prelims, you
would have received a link in your registration mail. Clicking on it will direct you to
the Atharva Brandiose page, confirming your participation
4. The preliminary round will consist of a marketing case study which will be mailed to
the confirmed participants.
5. Please ensure that you access the Atharva website at least 10 minutes prior to the
release of the case study to ensure proper loading of the web portal
6. You will be given exactly 7 days from the release date to complete the analysis.
7. Mail the analysis document to
, with the document name as
8. Any violation of rules will lead to immediate disqualification.
9. In case of conflicts, the final decision will be at the discretion of the Brandiose Team