DESCRIPTION Graffiti is the annual techno-managerial fest held at the Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology. The 2-day annual event to be held on 2nd & 3rd February, 2013 invites students from various technical and business institutions across India to participate in an array of exciting competitions. It blends various aspects of business and technology in an absolutely splendid manner. The exceptional participation that we receive from the students of the much renowned B-schools like IIMs, XLRI, SP Jain etc. is a testimony to the grandeur of the event. To add to the glory we have had some incredible response from prominent corporate houses like TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Cognizant and many others! Captivating discussions ensure that people with myriad viewpoints interact!
Graffiti ’13 brings to you yet another intriguing theme of Numerogenesis – the convergence of the science of numerals with the world of business.
EVENT DETAILS 1. Advitiya Flagship event of Graffiti. Has been the central attractive and participants’ favourite in the last two editions Multi-level tournament with lot of exciting and innovative flavors added to make it thrilling and nail-biting till the end. Teams have to go through tasks which will test their various skills like Mental, Analytical, Physical, Communication and Coordination. Details about the rounds will be given on the spot. Team Size: 4 Registration Fees: Rs. 500
2. XQuizIT (Business Quiz) XQuizIT is a business quiz event. The event is open to both Students and Corporates. Details about the rounds will be given on the spot. All Rounds are eliminatory in nature. Team Size: 2 Registration Fees: Rs.100
3. Mystery Inc. (Crime Scene Investigation) Mystery Inc. is a Crime Scene Investigation competition in which a crime scene will be provided to investigate and unfold the mystery by using their analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills. The event will be a simulation of the actual investigation. Details about the Crime scene will be given on the spot. All Rounds would be eliminatory in nature. Team Size: 4 Registration Fees: Rs.200
4. VirtuaLANnihilation (LAN Gaming) Counter Strike 1.6 Team Size: 5 Registration Fee: Rs.250 NFS Most Wanted Team Size: 1 Registration Fee: Rs.100 Fifa ‘09 Team Size: 1 Registration Fees: Rs.100.
5. Kotler’s Paradigm (Marketing Strategy) Get set to design and implement effective marketing plan to capture maximum market share. The event will challenge your marketing, planning and decision making skills. Teams will be tested based on creativity, content, delivery, effectiveness and impressiveness. Details about the rounds will be given on the spot. Team Size: 4 Registration: Rs.200
6. Quest Extraordinaire (Treasure Hunt) Players must closely collaborate to solve a series of clues at different levels to reach the final treasure. Overcome mental and physical challenges with your critical thinking skills to grab the treasure. Team Size: 3 Registration: Rs.150
7. bth Sense (Business Plan) Create a Business Plan to set up a Mid-Cap Industry which should also have a social impact. Teams will be tested on the basis of feasibility, innovativeness of their B-Plan and social impact that it causes. Once you register for the event the format and Selected teams will be mailed Teams selected for final round should come on campusand present of their business plan. Team Size: 3 Registration: Rs.150
8. Roundtable Rendezvous (Corporate Strategy) Participants will be required to work on a Case Study as a part of the event and will be tested based on Problem-Solving Skills, Decision making skills, Analytical Skills, Team Co-ordination. Details & online screening process will be mailed to you. First Round would be an Online Elimination Round and selected team should be at the campus. Team Size: 5 Registration: Rs. 300
9. Cric Subasta (IPL Auctioning) A simulation of the actual IPL Bidding and create their very own team. First round will be an Online Elimination Round. Details about the rounds will be given on the spot. All Rounds would be eliminatory in nature. Team Size: 4 Registration Fees: Rs.200
10. Wallet 2 Vault (Portfolio Management) Participants will be asked to make portfolio of equities, commodities etc. They will be given some amount of virtual money which they have to invest in the simulated environment of real market in the specified time. The participants need to understand and manage the risk in various investments during the event. Once you register for the event, all details about the rounds will be conveyed through e-mail to the participants. First Round would be Online Elimination Round. Teams will be tested based on Market value of Portfolio and Ideology applied to build the Portfolio and final few teams will be called on campus. Team Size: 3 Registration Fees: Rs.200
Eklavya Presents Nautanki S[h]aala Hosted By Graffiti ‘13
Nukkadnatak (Street Play): A voice of change, a call for justice! A plea for redressal, a cry for redemption!
Bringing about change, highlighting social causes, symbolizing circumstances are some of the endeavours encompassing street play popularly known as Nukkadnatak. Envisage, enact & enlighten the world around! Registration Fee: Rs 200 per team | Prizes worth Rs. 15000
Rangmanch (Stage play): Unfold the talent within, showcase your story, entertain and mesmerize the audience and make them float in the pool of drama. Registration Fee: Rs 200 per team | Prizes worth Rs. 15000
1. Total Prizes Worth Rs. 1,80,000! 2. Advitiya - Multi-Level Flagship Event (Prize worth Rs. 50000) 3. Crime Scene Investigation 4. IPL Auctioning 5. LAN GAming 6. Rock Show 7. Online Events 8. Other Informal Events
Follow us on FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/SCITGraffiti
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/GraffitiSCIT
For Registeration visit: http://graffiti.scit.edu/events.html
If you have an android device then download Graffiti13 app from Google Play store, get updated details and you can register for the events as well. Download from: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.graffiti&feature=sear ch_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5ncmFmZml0aSJd
Download Graffiti e Brochure: http://tinyurl.com/Graffiti13Brochure