Beaming with ideas but don’t know where to start from? Love to discuss problems, look at them from different angles and provide solutions, but still feel that a suitable platform is eluding? Well if that is the case, then this is that platform for you. We, at SIMSR, will help you re-look your strategies and think out of the box to come up with some innovative ideas and, what’s more, even get rewarded for it. We will pit you against the best B-schools in the country through Stratinnova - An event comprising of Case Study, Video Making and a Print AD Competition.
This competition will help you know more about Baker Street, their present strategies, problems being faced and how you can help them. Your one chance to showcase your ideas to the world and enjoy the benefits that come with it! So, put on your thinking caps and battle it out for some exciting prizes and some equally fun times ahead. Read on to know more about the competition and registration details.
6. The subject line of the mail should be of the format : Stratinnova_TeamName_CollegeName
7. File name to be named as: Stratinnova_TeamName_CollegeName
8. Details to be included in the Introduction slide: Name, contact number, email id, college name of each participant
9. The shortlist of candidates shall be declared on 20th February, 2013 and will be posted on the Melange website and communicated individually to the selected teams over email. The teams will need to confirm their entries
Round 2 will be held at SIMSR, Mumbai on 24th February 2013 where the shortlisted teams from Round 1 will be called for a presentation of their ideas, followed by Q & A.
First Prize: Rs 20,000
Second Prize: Rs 10,000
Individual participant certificates will be awarded to all the finalists.
VIDEO MAKING COMPETITION
1. Design a Social Media Viral marketing Video for Baker Street
2. Team can consist of 2 or 3 members
3. The video can either be an originally shot video or it can be a compilation. Direct plagiarism is not acceptable. Any existing ad should not be copied in full and submitted. We are OK with you using certain parts of the video. If plagiarism is found, the video will be immediately disqualified.
4. The video should not have any rude, derogatory content
5. The maximum length of the video allowed is 1 minute
Come, witness and participate in Melange 2013 – Where Ideas Converge, where we challenge budding managers of tomorrow in the areas of strategy, marketing, operations, strategy, fine arts and end this gala with a razmatazic cultural night.