Mark-Sense is a Marketing Case Study Competition on live challenges faced by industries.
It aims at testing the ability of participants to apply the marketing concepts and business excellence to practical situations through an exhaustive business case. In the present ever changing business scenario, the industry continuously faces new problems. Mark-Sense is inspired by the real life issues faced by the marketers and provides a platform on which a more holistic solution can be given to the problem.
Conducted in 2 Rounds, it aims at testing the ability of participants to apply the marketing concepts to practical situation through an exhaustive business case.
Rules And Regulations (Round 1):
1. Participants need to Register here for MarkSense.
2. A team can consist of at most 3 members (bonafide Management School Students only) from the same institute, though they can be from different programs within the institute.
3. The event is open to both first year and second year students.
4. A student cannot be a member of more than one team for this event.
5. There is no restriction on number of teams from the same institute.
6. Each team can submit a maximum of one entry for the case study.
7. Each team needs to submit a 8 slide (max) presentation for the case study (excluding the cover slides)
8.Entries should be mailed to
with the subject as “MarkSense_College Name_Team Name” and attachment (ppt file) should be named "MarkSense_College Name_Team Name".The front slide should carry: a) Institute Name & addressb) Team Namec) Details of the team members (Name, Course, Email IDs, Phone nos.)
9. These details of the participants SHOULD NOT appear anywhere else in the entry submitted.
10. The decision of the panel of judges regarding evaluation will be final and binding.
11. The short listed teams would be informed by mail. Teams need to send their confirmation regarding participation within a day of receipt of the mail, failing which the next best team in order of ranking of all submissions would be invited.
12. In case of any ambiguity, the decisions of the organizing committee will be final and binding.
13. Deadline for sending the entries ends 18th Feb,2013 11:59 PM.
1.Shortlisted teams will be required to elaborate on the solutions provided in Round 1, but can't add new ideas.
2.Case presentations will then be held at 10:00 AM 23rd Feb in NITIE Campus.