• First prize : 3000• Second prize: 2000• Third prize : 1000• The next 5 best entries will receive certificates.
“A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed.” - Ansel Adams
The Communication Cell of IIFM takes pleasure in announcing the photography competition- “The Snap Story Contest” as a part of the CSR India Conclave 2013. The competition would require the participants to use their imagination, creativity and innovative skills to frame a story or a beautiful description out of a series of photographs. Here comes a great opportunity to display your hidden talent and win exciting prize money.
1) The photographs should be based on the theme “CSR and Inclusive Growth”.
2) The photographs should be taken by you and you are not permitted to take any one else’s photographs (including web even when the source is not mentioned).
3) Use minimum 4 and maximum of 10 photographs arranged into a single frame.
4) The maximum size of the photographs arranged in the frame should not exceed 3 MB.
5) Use maximum of 150 words to describe the theme.