2. In the Email Subject line please mention, please follow the following:
a. For Students (Email Subject line): "Your Name _ Your Institute Name _ Article Title”
b. For Professionals (Subject line): "Your Name _ Your Company Name _ Article Title”
Note: Please make sure that you follow the subject line as mentioned above to make sure that our automated system picks up your article and details seamlessly
3. Send in your articles in .doc/.docx format with font size 11 (Times New Roman). Maximum word limit 1500 words.
4. Maximum two people can co-author an article
5. Multiple Entries from same team/individuals are allowed.
6. Name the file as Your Name_Article Title
7. Provide references at the end of the article.
IMPORTANT: All the articles should be strictly original and free from any kind of plagiarism. Please do not send an article which is already published elsewhere; for example in another magazine or in any blog etc. The article, even if yours, should not be active on any other URL on the web.
The list of Top Twenty Articles would also be announced apart from winning articles which will be given Soft Copy of Certificate of Appreciation. Winning articles, top twenty articles along with other noteworthy articles will be published on mbaskool.com.
All the articles published on MBASkool will be given acknowledgement email acknowledging the author's effort.
Author of the published articles will also be featured as an MBASkool Author on our Authors Page.