SCIT & ITELF presents SPROUT IT 14: A National Level Entrepreneurship Event.
The Entrepreneurship cell at SCIT , iTELF ( Information Technology Entrepreneurship & Leadership Forum ) proudly presents its Annual event SPROUT IT' 14.
Sprout IT'14 starts from 13th September 2014 onwards at Symbiosis Infotech Campus, Hinjewadi.
The theme of this year is PULSE'.
Sprout IT '14 is a congregation of events promoting the spirit of entrepreneurship amongst the student community and corporate.
Sprout IT gives a chance to display leadership skills, attitude and gives us a ride through the intricacies of business.
There will be various events in Sprout IT 14. The online events are starting on the 3rd of september and intimations regarding them would be sent through email, facebook, twitter and our website. 1. BIZ-KRIEGEvent Description
Can your BUSINESS become an ENTREPRISE?
Showcase your budgeting, business management, marketing and presentation skills. The stage is yours!
This is whole day event and will be conducted on the event day itself.
Rules & Regulations – Registration
• Entry fee is Rs. 200/- per team.
• Team can have minimum 3 and maximum 5 participants.
• Team members need not be from the same Organization/ College/ University.
• Larger the team size more advantageous will it be for the team.
• Register yourself at SPROUTIT.SCIT.EDU
• Along with registration, entries must also be mailed to us at
• In your entries, you need to mention the team members’ names, mobile numbers, e-mail address, Organization/ College/ University’s name and photographs.
• The subject of the mail should only be as per the below format specified: "Biz Krieg_TeamName_College/Organization/University_Name".
• The time limit for each round would be specified on the spot.
• Exceeding time limits (in every round) will lead to disqualification.
• On the day of the event, spot registration is permitted.
• The details of the spot entries would be communicated and No late entries will be entertained.
• Required resources will be provided on the day of the event.
• Rules are subject to discretion of the organizing committee.
• Please note the teams taking part in this event will not be allowed to participate in any other event of SproutIT
• Judging consists of three (3) rounds of evaluation.
• Each round is subject to eliminations based on the decisions by the judges & the organizing committee.
• Results & feedback from judges will be declared after event completion
• Judges' decision will be final & binding
EventList powered by schlu.net