1st Prize- Rs 6000 + Certificate + Gift vouchers equivalent to the amount2nd Prize- Rs 4000 + Certificate + Gift vouchers equivalent to the amount
Loved that novel, but felt that it should have ended differently? We give you a chance to write that extra chapter, which you always wanted to as a fan. Choose your favourite novel from this list and send us your addition to the story and get a chance to win prizes.
List of novels:-
1. The God of Small Things
2. The Godfather
3. Robinson Crusoe
4. Atlas Shrugged
5. The White Tiger
7. Animal Farm
9. To Kill a Mockingbird
10. Gone with the Wind
Add a twist, keep it simple or make it complex. Be creative!
1. No use of inappropriate language will be entertained; the entry shall stand disqualified immediately. Further, the participants should ensure that their work is not offensive to any particular caste, creed, gender, religion et al, failing which the entry stands disqualified.
2. Restrict your entries to a maximum of 1500-2000 Words! Entries exceeding the word limits will be disqualified. Type the exact word count (counting every single word, except the title and contact information) at the top of the entry.
3. You are allowed to add only one chapter to the chosen novel. Entries exceeding the word/chapter limit will be disqualified.
4. Strict adherence to deadlines and naming convention for submissions is expected.
5. Decision of the judges is final and binding and by submitting your entry, you agree to the same.
1. The competition is open to writers of any nationality writing in English.
2. Entries must be entirely the work of the entrant and by submitting you are confirming that the work is your own. Any evidence to the contrary will result in immediate disqualification.
3. Entries must never have been published, self-published, published on any website, blog or online forum, broadcast nor winning or placed (as in 2nd, 3rd,, runner up etc) in any other competition.
Criteria for Evaluation
1. Strength of the Plot
2. Relevant use of the story
3. Creative Expression
Incorrect usage of grammar, errors in spelling and/ or use of expressions may lead to negative marks.
Please send in your entries in a word document titled __Chapter n+1 to