Communique’, the annual media conclave hosted by IlluminatiX, is aimed at bringing the future managers of the country and major media dignitaries to the same platform. With media becoming increasingly relevant in every aspect of managers and consumers alike, this conclave is an ideal podium for contemplating and discussing the same.
This is aimed at stimulating a cordial symbiosis between the students and the media towards a better future.
This year, the topic of discussion is 'Crowdsourcing in Media: Trends, Analysis, Insights and Projections' and we would have the following to grace our conclave as speakers:
1) Mr. Prabhu Chawla, Editorial Director, The Sunday Standard & The New Indian Express
2) Mr. Abhay Kumar, Senior Vice President, Digital Business, Hotstar India
3) Mr. Indrajit Gupta, Co-Founder & Director , Founding Fuel & Founding Editor, Forbes India
4) Mr Hari Kidambi, General Manager, Talenthouse India
5) Mr Pradyuman Maheshwari, CEO MxM India (Moderator)
‘Communique’, since inception has witnessed a notable number of eminent speakers addressing the students on the current trends from the media world. A few of them being: Mr. Pawan Soni, Marketer, Head of Brand Solutions, FOX International Channels Mr. Priya Ranjan Dash, Editor, Senior Journalist, Policy Analyst and Commentator Mr. Sachin Kalbag, Editor, Mid-Day newspaper Mr. Bobin James, Associate Director and Editorial Head at Viacom18 Media Pvt. Ltd. They enlightened the students in ways more than one in context to the theme “Digital Media: Empowering Customers and Facilitating Managers for the Future” set for the conclave. With eminent speakers from the industry ‘Communique’ hosted by 'IlluminatiX' stands to be one of the major events in the college, for students from all programmes.