OSM Club, IIM Kashipur in association with Barclays presents Operatius- Operations Case Study Challenge to be conducted as part of Agnitraya 2016- annual management, sports and cultural fest of IIM Kashipur.
Barclays is a leading UK based bank with 325 years of history having diversified financial service business covering Credit cards, Retail Banking, Mortgages, Investment Banking, Wealth and Corporate Banking.
The event will be conducted in two stages – an online quiz and a case study round.
Round 1 – Online Quiz:
This round will test your knowledge on the concepts and current affairs in the field of Operations. The quiz will be conducted on 21st December at 10:00 PM. The shortlisted teams will be through to the next round.
Round 2 – Case Study:
The shortlisted teams will then receive a case study via email which needs to be solved and a detailed analysis of the case should be provided with the recommendations. Top 5 teams will be called to present their solution in front of experts at IIM Kashipur. Specific details pertaining to this round will be sent via emails to the shortlisted teams later.
Registration Deadline: 21st December, 9:00 PM
Prizes: Prizes worth Rs 25,000
1. A team shall comprise of maximum 2 participants, from the same institute.
2. Individual participation is also allowed.
3. Any number of teams can participate from an institute.
4. No student should be part of more than one team.
5. No changes in team structure shall be entertained after the registration.
6. A team can comprise of both first year and second years.
For more information, please visit our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/OSMClubIIM