Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me

Basic Quest"Tell me Something about yourself"
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Basic Quest"Tell me Something about yourself"

Basic Quest"Tell me Something about yourself" 4 years, 1 month ago #1391

Hello Friends,

I can imagine class of 2013 must be gearing up for placements....(same goes with me too..

Well can somebody throw some light on a very basic question like

what are the things to be included in "Tell me something about yourself"

(P.S for Experienced guy..... )

Every body knows that this is Make or Break question, i really wish 4 everyone it should be only " MAKE".....

Re: Basic Quest"Tell me Something about yourself" 4 years, 1 month ago #1392

• Tarunkool
  • Expert
most of the things are already on CV so tell the things which might not be straight forward on ur CV like some examples where you showed some trait of yours.

these days interviewers cut you short when you start I am abc and i live in delhi
Tarun Kool
Passionate about Arsenal

Re: Basic Quest"Tell me Something about yourself" 4 years, 1 month ago #1393

always start with something which you are good at with help of examples...obviously it should interest the interviewer..there will be questions posed like run me through your CV in 1-2 mins, stress the points where you are good at..could be customer delight which you achieved in previous employment or a subject where you scored highest marks etc or en event where you demonstrated leadership capabilities etc..

Re: Basic Quest"Tell me Something about yourself" 4 years, 1 month ago #1395

Thanks a lot guys, dis will surely help..

Re: Basic Quest"Tell me Something about yourself" 2 years, 9 months ago #2099

You should tell about your academics in a nutshell, followed by your academic awards. Then you tell interesting things about your extra curricular awards and hobbies which make you stand apart from the other students. The people who come for taking interviews only want to judge you in the limited time they have. But they have lots of experience and can easily make out a true potential candidate
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds