Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me

How to prepare for interview of IT company
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to prepare for interview of IT company

How to prepare for interview of IT company 3 years, 11 months ago #1441

guys, I need to prepare for interview of IT company recruiting MBAs. Please provide pointers what are key things which one should keep in mind..

Re: How to prepare for interview of IT company 3 years, 11 months ago #1444

Specifically for IT company, keep yourself updated with key trends like cloud, what are the advantages & disadvantages, latest trends in ERP, CRM, what are leading package solutions available in the market etc

Re: How to prepare for interview of IT company 3 years, 11 months ago #1449

• vidya_mba
  • Expert
ERP is an important topic for IT companies interviews, just go through order to cash, procure to pay etc flows..

Re: How to prepare for interview of IT company 3 years, 11 months ago #1455

• poojad
  • Expert
it depends on the type of profile you are appearing for, if its a presales profile then prepare yourself for sales related questions, business analyst profile prepare for ERP, CRM, SCM etc..

Re: How to prepare for interview of IT company 3 years, 11 months ago #1458

the things mentioned above are important but you should also have your basic finance and marketing fundas also clear..

Re: How to prepare for interview of IT company 3 years, 11 months ago #1462

IT companies interview need not be specific to ERP, CRM but according to my experience i was grilled on Finance topics as my specialization was finance...

Re: How to prepare for interview of IT company 3 years, 10 months ago #1465

Your preparation must also include finding out if the IT company is Product based or Service Based company
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds