Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me

Is there a relation between science and business
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is there a relation between science and business

Is there a relation between science and business 3 years, 7 months ago #1592

Is there relation between science and business

Re: Is there a relation between science and business 3 years, 7 months ago #1593

• mansin
  • Expert
any idea that can be commercialized is business. i somewhat agree, any thing can is sold or done is based on some technology which in turn is science.

even finance is based on maths and logic , marketing sells something which is manufactured. so everything is interlinked

Re: Is there a relation between science and business 3 years, 7 months ago #1594

science is a knowledge that one can have in making something innovative and unique which can help someone in their daily activitis... and if u can convert this innoative product/service into a rev. model, then it becomes a business..
this is probably the most simple relation betweeb business and science.

cheers

Re: Is there a relation between science and business 3 years, 7 months ago #1600

How a shift from MSC to MBA can be best explained during the Interview

Re: Is there a relation between science and business 3 years, 7 months ago #1602

i believe ..there is science involved in every business. Without science none of the business can exist. Science is behind all the products and services which we use today..

Re: Is there a relation between science and business 3 years, 7 months ago #1606

• poojad
  • Expert
science can be used to bring about innovation which can be one of the business levers..
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds