Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: India democracy vs china communism

India democracy vs china communism 5 years, 10 months ago #211

Hi all!!
ANother important gdpi topic... indian democracy vs china communism.
India is a largest democracy in the world and also is growing as a considerable gdp growth rate. But there are a lot of loopholes in the system which leads to corruption and no punishment.
On the other hand, China is also growing but is communism the real reason behind it?
Really debatable topic... lets have a for and against for the same!
thanks

Re: India democracy vs china communism 5 years, 10 months ago #216

• amolia
  • Junior
good topic...
but i feel democracy has its clear advantages over communism. In a democracry u altleast have ur say. Ok i agree there can be a lot of corruption and delay in processes n judgements, but still its etter than being executed.

Re: India democracy vs china communism 5 years, 9 months ago #223

• sarthak
  • Fresher
i totally agree with Amolia ....though our rate of growth is slower than china but the feel good factor in india and not in china.In china people have to follow the orders of their govt without any objection.But India we have full rights to fight for our cause....Also democrats are quite sure that india will do better in Long run as comapred to china....wat do u say frnds?

Re: India democracy vs china communism 5 years, 9 months ago #224

• amolia
  • Junior
democracy if implemented in theory is the best possible system but in india its far from theory. If we had more streamlined processes and lesser corruption then we would have been a much better country with lot of feel good factor.

China is too controlled, the govt has too much control on everything. One of my friends is in China these days, as per him, the systems are great in china but then there is an environment of control in every thing.

Re: India democracy vs china communism 5 years, 9 months ago #225

• sarthak
  • Fresher
More over as India is a democratic country the foreign invester feel more comfortable in investing in India as compared to china where govt has total control...if India can overcome disease of corruption and politician starts working for country rather than themselves than surely India will be the best place to live and grow
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds