Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tips for group discussion

Tips for group discussion 2 years, 5 months ago #2243

• SS_Reddy
  • Fresher
Group Discussion is a process where exchange of ideas and opinions are debated upon. Every person in their career has to face group discussion segment. Once I had to participate in of the group discussion. I was nervous and shy, I never expressed my thoughts or ideologies in any of the discussions happened. Then in my research I found one article written by Zelie pollon on group discussion. This article inspired me a lot and made me to overcome from the situation. So I felt I should share it to all those who have the same problem in participating GD.

Re: Tips for group discussion 2 years, 2 months ago #2393

• poojad
  • Expert
Group discussoin is all about confidence and speaking a few relevance times among all candidates. It needs practice.. best thing is to keep yourself updated with general knowledge and practice with friends. reading a lot can help

Re: Tips for group discussion 1 year, 7 months ago #3859

A successful manager should not just be good with his quota of work, but he/she is expected to contribute as part of a team. Ability to work and contribute in teams is a must to succeed in the corporate sector. And that’s what GDs aim to test.

Re: Tips for group discussion 1 year ago #3925

• vidya_mba
  • Expert
GD is all about talking to the point, being participative, building on others points and speaking crisply and confidently.
GD needs a lot of practice. The more one studies the more one knows about things, but also speaking is very important in selection.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds