Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: unemployment in india

unemployment in india 5 years, 9 months ago #234

• arun
  • Fresher
The main reason of unemployment in india is population..we have good talent but where we show it so thats why indian people willing to go abroad.Every body want live in their houses.we have no hard and fast rule to control the population.Our leaders r corrupted so they shoud not want to implement the good laws and regulations ..because these laws also applicable on them
The following user(s) said Thank You: ask.aks

Re: unemployment in india 5 years, 9 months ago #235

If population was the issue china too would have been like us. I agree to you in the points regarding politics and failure in law enforcement. One major issue is our attitude. We do any job at foreign shores but in India we don't work on anything which is not white collar after basic education. Our attitude has to change for things to get better. India has lot of opportunities but no one is willing to take them hence the unemployment.

Re: unemployment in india 5 years, 9 months ago #236

• poojad
  • Expert
What do you think guys? Will a mandatory one child policy as implemented in china work here in India? This will definitely help population control as well as unemployment

Re: unemployment in india 5 years, 9 months ago #239

• Tarunkool
  • Expert
I agree with varun that actually population is not an issue though it should be controlled. Its the attitude. Unemployment is high because there are lot of jobs for which no one is available and there are some jobs for which all are dying. Again Entrepreneurship is way too low in our country.
and when we do something big, we are in some foreign country and no India.

The attitude needs to changed.
Tarun Kool
Passionate about Arsenal

Re: unemployment in india 5 years, 9 months ago #246

i agree with u tarun... the attitude matters.
in india people want to be only enggineers n doctors. but when they go abroad people work as cab drivers, waiters. this is becuase of jo equality is pressent abroad in term s of status and salary. this is not here in india, and hence there is unemployment in a lot of sectors.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ask.aks

Re: unemployment in india 5 years, 9 months ago #255

• ask.aks
  • Fresher
unemployment can be blamed on population only... lot of other things like lack of education, lack of awareness, poverty, inaccessibility, preference for only white collared jobs etc all come together and influence unemployment.

Re: unemployment in india 5 years, 9 months ago #256

• ask.aks
  • Fresher
oops i made a mistake.. i meant unemployment "cant" be blamed on population only!!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds