Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: child labor

child labor 5 years, 9 months ago #240

• arun
  • Fresher
An estimated 158 million children aged 5-14 are engaged in child labor..1 in 6 children in the world.what u think about this......

Re: child labor 5 years, 9 months ago #241

• Manreet
Is it the indian data or world data ?

Child labour is really a social evil atleast in our society. and i dont know why its highly acceptable in our society.
These children are treated as money making machines by parents which deprive them of their childhood.
In india, tea shops, mechanics, household workers all employ children as workers and no strict rule against them. People come do their work and leave without thinking who just served them at the shop.
This is a big big issue and has to be tackled with force.
They say india is rising. We youngsters have to come forward and adopt such children or atleast sponsor their education so that they are not burden on their parents anymore.

Re: child labor 5 years, 9 months ago #242

• arun
  • Fresher
it's a world data.indian data is 28 million according to government of india but other agencies say that it is approx 50 million
The following user(s) said Thank You: cool.himanshu

Re: child labor 5 years, 9 months ago #257

hi guys!!
child labour is something which is very difficult to abloish in a poor country.
poor families dont have food, water, shelter and they have many children. only reason is that lot of children dies before the age of 5. and if children work, then adds to family income.
even though it is wrong, its one of the many problems entangled!!

Re: child labor 5 years, 8 months ago #262

a lot children themselves drop out of school.. because schools have no infrastructure, no teachers... i rread once india is short of 25 lakh teachers.
and also they have to support their family for income. that is why they do a job or work as part time laborers.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds