Email Password: Remember me

In India persons r unemployed or unemployable
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: In India persons r unemployed or unemployable

In India persons r unemployed or unemployable 5 years, 9 months ago #244

• arun
  • Fresher
I think india has much talent.persons r not unemployable.unemployment is due to the lack of resources and corruption.there much examples of indian talent present.i think population is another issue...

Re: In India persons r unemployed or unemployable 5 years, 9 months ago #245

India is known as the kowledge hub of the world as it is the only country which has the max no. of docs, enggrs etc passing out every year. so to say people in india are unemployable is wrong.

but the main factor is the types of unemployment existing in various sectors. most of the unemployemnt is in the agrocultural sector where seasonal employmenty occurs. so his is where govt plays a role thru employment generation through NREGA.

as far as people being unemployale are concerned, as a result of bran drain, a lot of people leave india for better salaries. so skilled people are present in india, but since white collared jobs which are in cities are preferred over normal jobs, it leads to a vaccum in employment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moho

Re: In India persons r unemployed or unemployable 5 years, 9 months ago #250

one of the biggest reasons of unemployed ppl is poor primary reasons. When foundation itself is weak, then its really difficult to build the structure. Government is trying to strengthen primary education but the situation is still abysmal. The primary schools are not paid properly, so there is little incentive for them to go into teaching.
Last Edit: 5 years, 9 months ago by sushant_bhinde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: arun

Re: In India persons r unemployed or unemployable 5 years, 9 months ago #254

• ask.aks
  • Fresher
i disagree .. indian people are not unemplyable. its just that opportunities are limited. and ofcourse lack of education also plays a role but under correct training, people can always aquire the required skill.

Re: In India persons r unemployed or unemployable 5 years, 9 months ago #258

• moho
  • Fresher
well i am of the opinion that...due to certain age old practices like reservation etc..people are unemployed:) ..good jobs are been taken away from the meritorious people as such these people look either for abroad or remain unemployed in india..since they can not accept jobs below their standards....so unemployment prevails..

....and i also favor the notion that because of sloppy education system some people are unemployable also...since these days its easy to get the degrees even if u know little or nothing about your field,,so loop holes and corruption yoelds unemployable breed of youth as well...
so i have mixed opinions about the topic..thanxx

Re: In India persons r unemployed or unemployable 5 years, 9 months ago #259

• vishu
  • Fresher
I think in India persons are unemployable..and also unemployed because i know it that all indians are so smart they do it anything....but 75% people are lazy thay already have the degree,talent or extra ordinary things but they dont use that thigs...........each an every person of india can do it anything extra ordinary....

Re: In India persons r unemployed or unemployable 5 years, 9 months ago #260

• Manreet
I think you want to say is the preference of white collar jobs by the 'educated' ones. Here people will not work at a mc donalds as its looked down upon but will sit without work at home.

Re: In India persons r unemployed or unemployable 5 years, 8 months ago #266

The problem is the demand of white collared jobs. No one with degree will even think of a non white collared job, will sit unemployed and unproductive.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds