Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Corruption and The hero Anna Hazare

Corruption and The hero Anna Hazare 5 years, 7 months ago #332

• Sheikh
  • Fresher
This is one of the topic which is usually used in MBA Entrance Group discussion nevadays.....So discuss the content for the best.

Re: Corruption and The hero Anna Hazare 5 years, 7 months ago #334

• poojad
  • Expert
I think, to stem this epic problem of corruption, we need hundreds of anna hazares. This evil has to be removed from its roots otherwise many anna hazares will come and go but corruption will still remain in the system. But yes, this is the good beginning. Can it transform into revolution, that only time will tell. We have to start from somewhere. There was lot of activity in the cyberspace about this but now everything has died down. As we say Indians have very short memory...

Re: Corruption and The hero Anna Hazare 5 years, 7 months ago #336

Yes definitely Anna Hazare is a hero but can he alone face the threat of corruption. And the bigger question to be asked here is "Is holding the government at ransom is heroism". This may set bad precedent among the people. Or whether it will inspire the youth. It has definitely not inspired me. What do you think guys???

Re: Corruption and The hero Anna Hazare 5 years, 7 months ago #339

• Sheikh
  • Fresher
Last time when a tata tea add gave its slogan as jago re... no one were impressed or no one were fighting for the corruption... Just because of anna hazare , now it became possible. i m surely impressed through his otstanding authority.

Re: Corruption and The hero Anna Hazare 5 years, 7 months ago #341

• Tarunkool
  • Expert
Just be gathering 1000 people and making facebook pages, corruption doesnt end. What happened after he broke his fast.
We daily hear news about issues with the lokpal committee. I agree it might be a good start but it doesnt seem so as of now. We all have read about bhushans. I agree it may be controversy. Anna hazaare is also going down in popularity. He was made hero by social media and now like a social status post, he is going down as the interests of people.
Tarun Kool
Passionate about Arsenal
The following user(s) said Thank You: pravr.sgi
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds