Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me

Should i decide my stream/interest before Summers
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Should i decide my stream/interest before Summers

Should i decide my stream/interest before Summers 3 years, 10 months ago #1500

Should we decide our stream finance marketing etc before summers placements or should wait problem is that in many b schools Summers start immediately after first trim. whats the best approach

Re: Should i decide my stream/interest before Summers 3 years, 10 months ago #1502

most of the colleges ask for the choice of stream before the summers as they have to plan for the electives once students come back from the summers.

If you are getting chance to select your electives after summers then i would advise that select your electives after summers. Summers would help you in making better decision.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MandeepGoswami

Re: Should i decide my stream/interest before Summers 3 years, 9 months ago #1513

sometimes it can be beneficial to decide your stream before summers. the advantage you will get for doing so is you can apply for summers in companies which meet your stream requirements and you also have a chance to particularly focus on areas which will help you to develop skills for your stream

Re: Should i decide my stream/interest before Summers 3 years, 9 months ago #1519

but summer process starts somewhere sep, oct in the first year where I dont even know which stream I will choose....for me its better to choose it, at the beginning of second year..
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds