Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me

CONSULTING firms
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: CONSULTING firms

CONSULTING firms 3 years, 3 months ago #1841

i m placed in a consulting firm( EXL services), i wanted to know what is the future in consultancies and their way of operation (timings etc.). if someone from EXL group is involved in the discussion, i welcome his suggestions on to do's for me and future opportunities.

Re: CONSULTING firms 3 years, 2 months ago #1858

• amolia
  • Junior
Consulting companies are a great place to work. My friend was with avalon consulting based out of mumbai. And he had a great time working there. You get to learn about various industries hands-on, meeting clients and understanding their business is a good experience and travelling is another perk. However, the profile is quite demanding in terms of the analysis that needs to be using various statistical tools or primary secondary research. The best part is projects keep on changing and you get a new challenge every few months.

Re: CONSULTING firms 3 years, 2 months ago #1871

Consulting firms are great opportunities to meet new people and travel around. Travelling to client offices for research related tasks is a great chance to develop ones knowledge

Re: CONSULTING firms 3 years, 2 months ago #1873

Consulting forms most work on giving strategy solutoins to clients. SO oyu would need to brushen up the basis analytical models like correlation, regressions, SAS modules, pivot etc as they can help give a comprehensive sutdy

Re: CONSULTING firms 3 years, 1 month ago #1906

Even big IT firms have consulting profiles. With a slight techie background, consulting positions are a good way to move up the career ladder in IT cos like Infosys, Cognizant, Capegemini etc. Consulting jobs are one of the most sought after profiles with a good package aso
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds