Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me

Is One Year Executive MBA Worth
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is One Year Executive MBA Worth

Is One Year Executive MBA Worth 4 years, 4 months ago #1270

I am thinking of doing one year executive MBA, but require some advice on the same. Is it worth doing one year MBA or should I go for full 2years course..

Re: Is One Year Executive MBA Worth 4 years, 4 months ago #1273

Please give ur background and which colleges are you considering for executive course...You need to be very careful with ROI because many of these one year courses charge exhorbitant fees..

Re: Is One Year Executive MBA Worth 4 years, 4 months ago #1275

• poojad
  • Expert
IIM A has executive mba which requires minimum of 5 years of experience. From ROI perspective it is one of the best. But yes, consider only A category colleges if you are planning to pursue executive mba

Re: Is One Year Executive MBA Worth 4 years, 3 months ago #1314

• mansin
  • Expert
totally agree with Pooja on the category of colleges. Apart from colleges like IIMs, ISB, XLRI, colleges offering 1 year course have not very good placement records and most of them depend on IT companies for placements..

Re: Is One Year Executive MBA Worth 4 years, 3 months ago #1326

• Sakur
  • Fresher
if a person have a some prior business experience then it is good to go for an executive program. otherwise go for full time...

Re: Is One Year Executive MBA Worth 4 years, 3 months ago #1327

prior business experience is must for executive MBA, in fact this is mandatory criteria before joining any of these institutes.

Re: Is One Year Executive MBA Worth 4 years, 3 months ago #1334

If you are working and just wants to brighten up your career, then I would suggest you to go for executive programs being offered. They will provide you the required hike in your career without leaving your current job.

Re: Is One Year Executive MBA Worth 4 years, 2 months ago #1360

Up to my suggestion one year international MBA would be better than one year executive mba

cat 2012
mba entrance
online cat
cat exam

Re: Is One Year Executive MBA Worth 4 years, 1 month ago #1379

Thanks for suggestion

Re: Is One Year Executive MBA Worth 4 years ago #1418

• AnjaliMuk
  • Fresher
Hey Prateek,
I would suggest that you go for 2 year full time MBA as it has more value than the one year MBA. MBA is a very comprehensive course which cannot by any means be completed within a year.

If you are looking out for good MBA colleges, I'd suggest that you check out Welingkar Institute of Management in Mumbai. They have a wide range of courses and their MBA degrees come highly recommended. Also in terms of placements, they are known to be the best.

Check their website out if you want to know more: www.welingkar.org
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds