Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me

from finance to marketing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: from finance to marketing

from finance to marketing 4 years, 2 months ago #1349

Hi,
I wanted to know the possibilities of moving from Finance to Marketing after completion of MBA...

I am pursuing MBA- Finance bt feel that Marketing interests me more. Wil it be feasible to move to Marketing after a couple of years of job in a Bank?

Thanks
Last Edit: 4 years, 2 months ago by ShubhamDikshit. Reason: gramatical error

Re: from finance to marketing 4 years, 2 months ago #1350

• Tarunkool
  • Expert
Ya should not be a problem.
If u r still in mba and have electives in your college, you can take few marketin electives and also plan your placements accordingly.
Also even if you are in job for 2 years and want to shift you can but it would be bit tough but you can go into options like marketing of financial products or similar.
Better is if you can take a marketin job out of campus and also study some electives .
Tarun Kool
Passionate about Arsenal

Re: from finance to marketing 4 years, 2 months ago #1351

even financial intitutions like banks, financial services etc recruit for marketing profile. The ideal candidate for them is a person with a flair for marketing but knows finance areas as well. I guess you seem to be the ideal candidate for them...

Re: from finance to marketing 4 years, 2 months ago #1353

I have done my MBA in finance & marketing both equal specialization. I am looking a good job in marketing FMCG sector. I have two year exp in FMCG sector Before MBA and Present time I am working in Fm cg Sector. I want to join a top FMCG Group Like HUL. How can I apply For HUL.

Re: from finance to marketing 4 years ago #1417

• AnjaliMuk
  • Fresher
Even though it would seem too late, I'd suggest that you take an aptitude test so that you are clear about your career choices.

However, if you are sure about your career choices, I'd suggest that you inquire at Welingkar Institute of Management at Matunga(e). Admissions for their part-time MBA has just begun. Besides they also offer PGDM courses in Marketing.

Check their websites to know more: www.welingkar.org

Re: from finance to marketing 4 years ago #1421

you can easily move to marketing after spending couple of years in bank, infact it is easier to shift from finance to marketing rather than marketing to finance, just that you should good flair towards marketing....i myself have seen people doing so..

Re: from finance to marketing 4 years ago #1429

you can easily switch from finance to marketing if you have good aptitude...but vice versa is difficult..
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds