Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: MBA

MBA 3 years, 11 months ago #1459

• DHiLip1
  • Fresher
i am pursuing final year mba with an specilization of Human resource and marketing .. i wanna do project which specilaization is worth to DA AND HELP MY CARRER JOB
The following user(s) said Thank You: jagadeesh.paru@gmail.com

Re: MBA 3 years, 11 months ago #1460

• somsachu
  • Fresher
Let me know in which area,Industry,favorite topics etc you would like to do?
If you want to combine both Marketing and HR you move forward with "Employer Branding "
Employer Branding consists of both Marketing Research and HR considerations

Regards,
Soumya T S
The following user(s) said Thank You: jagadeesh.paru@gmail.com

Re: MBA 3 years, 2 months ago #1865

• shreya92
  • Fresher
hey,
even i am perusing mba in project management from amity university.
heard a lot about that university , with great faculty, expert professors, and good facilities and campus placements.

Re: MBA 2 years, 6 months ago #2256

As you are keen to do MBA in HR, you will get many opportunities in this field. But before applying for this course, you must do some research to check what are the colleges available that impart quality education, facilities as well as faculties. Apart from you should also give equal importance on the location factor. If you consider all these then you may apply in Unitedworld School of Business which provides quality education as well as faculties belong from eminent institutes like IIM, IIT. Placements have been good,companies like parle,pwc, nestle,india bulls, nestle,samsung, videocon etc have recruited students from this institute.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds