Email Password: Remember me

confused between fmcg or automobile or retail job
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: confused between fmcg or automobile or retail job

confused between fmcg or automobile or retail job 3 years, 3 months ago #1837

• RIYAJ
  • Fresher
i have done mba in marketing and i have 1 year exp in automobile industry but i want to change my field and i am thinking about FMCG industry of retail industry and also thinking about automobile industry so please help me which industry is best for me as my career ant there have any other industry for my career according to my education or should i continue work in automobile industry
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by RIYAJ.

Re: confused between fmcg or automobile or retail job 3 years, 3 months ago #1839

• vidya_mba
  • Expert
FMCG insdutry is one of the finest industry for marketeers as they are the most dynamic and sought after profiles with a good pay structure. But initially one requires 2-3 years of sales experience which is usually in rural areas and is very exhausting n challenging.

ON the other hand, automobile industry is primailiy in cities but with so many international brands, the competition is very tough.

Another growing and competitive sector is telecom you can choose. Lots of opportunities as the sector would inevitably grow.

But any industry you choose you have to go through the sales exerience for 2-3 years for a good mktg role
The following user(s) said Thank You: RIYAJ

Re: confused between fmcg or automobile or retail job 3 years, 2 months ago #1860

Automobile industry is very industry and is primarily into 2 main parts.
The manufacturing side where the cars and vehicles are made in factories, and the other is sales and marketing.
While manufacturing is more or less streamlined, sales is a tough task specially with so many varieties and options available for people to choose from.
It is a growing industry and lots of challenges
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds