EDHEC B-School France - Management
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: EDHEC B-School France - Management

EDHEC B-School France - Management 2 years, 10 months ago #1978

• edhec_rep
  • Fresher
Dear Management Aspirants,
I work as a Marketing Manager at an upcoming start-up company based out of Mumbai.
It has been 3 years since I last visited forums like these. Of course back then I was a student, curious to figure out the best college for pursuing a Masters degree from. Now, I am back as a representative of my B-school. EDHEC Business School in France is one of the top ranking b-schools in the world, among the top four b-schools in France, a 'grande ecole' roughly translated as 'great schools', and 1st in France for Finance education. It hosts around 600 new students from over 50 nationalities every year. Courses are taught in English at Lille and Nice campuses. Lille Campus is by-far the biggest that EDHEC hosts. If you decide to do the MIM program, then Lille is where you will spend your 1st year. For the final year i.e. MSc degree, student has a choice to take either the Business Management or Finance Management tracks. Each track further has 5 specializations. Business Management tracks are taught at Lille while Finance track will see you traveling down south to Nice.
I can go on and on about the college. Though, it will be great to talk to interested/lost students not as an EDHEC representative but first as someone who can give you a fair bit of gyaan through personal experiences on how to take the correct decisions as far as management admissions is concerned. So, feel free to write to me and I will try and answer your queries to the fullest.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.70 seconds