Sample Biodata /Resume format
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sample Biodata /Resume format

Sample Biodata /Resume format 2 years, 4 months ago #2360

• mansin
  • Expert
Hi

Resume/biodata is one of the most important things when looking for career opportunities. I need few good foramts for biodata.

Any good starting point would do
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by mansin.

Re: Sample Biodata /Resume format 2 years, 4 months ago #2361

• Tarunkool
  • Expert
A biodata should be simple and to the point. Most importantly a biodata should be brief.

It should be not more than a single A4 page. At max it can be 2 pages. A resume should highlight your academics, work experience and achivements in career/life effectively.

Put a good thought before making your CV. You would need a good format to begin with.

I am attaching a resume format which can be used
Attachments:
Tarun Kool
Passionate about Arsenal
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by Tarunkool.

Re: Sample Biodata /Resume format 2 years, 4 months ago #2367

• amolia
  • Junior
CVs are extremely crucial!!
THat is the reflection of ones trueself.. its extremely important to write your cvs correctly.
A good cv is what take a candidate to an interview.. most cases get rejected earlier only

Re: Sample Biodata /Resume format 2 years, 3 months ago #2392

• poojad
  • Expert
Is there any CV format which one can use for matkering and sales?? I have just finished a year of sales stint and would like to improve my cv coz i wanna switch to marketing profile.

Re: Sample Biodata /Resume format 2 years, 3 months ago #2562

There is no specific or special biodata for sales or finance or marketing. It basically your academic projects or your subject or your work experience which works out as making your cv.
If you have taken relevant subjects of sales and marketing, and have done projects and have relevant sales expererience, then your cv shows the same

Re: Sample Biodata /Resume format 2 years, 2 months ago #2610

Thanks

Re: Sample Biodata /Resume format 2 years, 2 months ago #2614

• Barrett
  • Fresher
If you need a special resume then you can try out our service. I hope you will get good result. Don't hesitate..

-------------------
Lucky to meet up with everyone here! Join up to my website about professional resume writing and discover the best one!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds