Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me

Applying for MBA
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Applying for MBA

Applying for MBA 1 year, 8 months ago #3860

Hi guys,
I want to share about some of the very important questions that arise in the minds of students at the time of applying for MBA. It is helpful to students in taking the right decision. So find more on : 4 Commonly Asked Questions Before Applying For MBA.

Re: Applying for MBA 1 year, 8 months ago #3865

• Tanisha1
  • Fresher
Hello,
I shifted to BMS after trying to pursue my engineering for two years but then I realized that I am more interested in business management and hence the switch. Since the past one year I have been working with a marketing agency. I realised that I have a keen interest in MBA in marketing and I want to pursue it from a reputed university abroad. I did a lot of research online and got to know that one needs a minimum 3 – 5 years of work experience. The problem I am facing is that I am 25 years old and I do not really have all the time in the world to complete my education since my economic stability is the need of the hour for me. Could someone suggest me with a reputed MBA institutes which don’t exactly need a minimum number of years of work experience? Help!

Re: Applying for MBA 1 year, 8 months ago #3866

• Raj63
  • Fresher
Majority of the good MBA colleges have a minimum of 3 years of work experience as their eligibility criteria. But, since you want to get done with your education early, I would suggest that you would pursue a Master’s program in Management. A Master’s program from a reputed and accredited institute could be equally valuable If not more than an MBA degree. The places that would be great to work overseas are Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

Re: Applying for MBA 1 year, 8 months ago #3867

• Tanisha1
  • Fresher
Oh, alright! That seems like a flexible option. Could you also suggest good colleges which offer a Master’s program in management and also helps you specialize in marketing? Apparently, there are a lot of courses in the U.K. could you tell me if it would be a good option?

Re: Applying for MBA 1 year, 8 months ago #3868

• Raj63
  • Fresher
MBA costs a fortune in UK and the standard of living there is very high.The visa procedures are also very strict and international students don't exactly get a work permit with ease. Unless you are able to afford your education without taking too many loans, I would suggest that you don't look into UK. Countries like Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia and Canada are good enough for you to pursue work as they are cost effective and you can get a work permit easily there too.

Re: Applying for MBA 1 year, 8 months ago #3869

• Raj63
  • Fresher
There are many good colleges such as University of Melbourne, Melbourne Business School, University of Sydney, Nanyang and S P Jain Global which could be really great options for you to pursue your Masters. Check out their website.

Re: Applying for MBA 1 year, 8 months ago #3870

• Tanisha1
  • Fresher
Thanks a lot! Much appreciated.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds