Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me

MBA in India
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: MBA in India

MBA in India 1 year, 8 months ago #3863

I am planning to do the MBA in the India and i too want the universities which offer the Best MBA Courses.
If u get to know the info …..please pass it on to me ……..thanks..

Re: MBA in India 1 year, 4 months ago #3906

• vidya_mba
  • Expert
Best MBA colleges are IIMs.Apart from that B-Schools like XLRi, NMIMS, FMS, IIFT etc are also among the best bschools.
If you give exams like CAT, XAT, SNAP, NMAT.. you wil cover most of the reputed bschools

Re: MBA in India 1 year, 4 months ago #3911

One Year MBA has had a huge success in the corporate world with many companies looking to hire Post Graduates.
Here is a list of Colleges that offer one year MBA programs
ISB Hyderabad
JBIMS
XLRI
FMS
MDI
SOIL
Great Lakes
SIBM
Last Edit: 1 year, 3 months ago by School of Inspired Leadership.

Re: MBA in India 9 months, 1 week ago #3962

• Hopkins
  • Fresher
If it is online MBA that you are looking for, then NIBM (National Institute of Business Management) shall be a good option. NIBM is a leading online MBA provider in India accredited by both HLACT (Higher Learning Accreditation Commission of Texas) and American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation (AAHEA). It offers various online MBA programs like one year online MBA, two year online MBA, one year Executive MBA. NIBM also offers online MBA video tutorials for all its registered students. For more visit the official NIBM page.

Re: MBA in India 8 months, 3 weeks ago #3967

• amolia
  • Junior
THe best full time MBA in India are definitely the IIMs through the CAT exams. Other good institutes are XLRI (XAT exam), SIBM (SNAP), NMIMS, FMS delhi (I think they have their own exam as per Delhi University). You can apply to majority colleges through CAT itself.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds