Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me

about pharma mba
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
This is the optional forum header for the Suggestion Box.
  • Page:

TOPIC: about pharma mba

about pharma mba 5 years, 4 months ago #529

• prkumar4u
  • Fresher
i want the information about the pharmaceutical mba,and tell me how i can improve my management skills,how i will lead in group discussions

Re: about pharma mba 5 years, 4 months ago #530

• Tarunkool
  • Expert
Pharmaceutical MBA is a new MBA which is offered by few B Schools in india. Its mainly done by students who have pharma or clinical research background. NMIMS, mumbai offers a full time MBA in Pharmaceutical Management, try to find out from NM once.
Tarun Kool
Passionate about Arsenal

Re: about pharma mba 5 years, 4 months ago #531

• arun
  • Fresher
Pharma MBA is on its boom. one thing i want to say that if you have B. Pharm degree , there are two most reputed institute in India one is NIPER and other NIIMS mumbai.NIPER IS A INstitute under the aigis of Central gov. and NIIMS is aprivate institute. both have 100% placement record.For niper you have to 1st crack the GPAT exam after that Niper then GD AND PI...

Re: about pharma mba 5 years, 4 months ago #539

• prkumar4u
  • Fresher
now iam in the way of doing pharmaceutical mba at niper,mohali,but i want to improve my skills and i want to know how i will become be competitive towards campus placements plz help me......

Re: about pharma mba 5 years, 4 months ago #540

• Tarunkool
  • Expert
Right now concentrate on getting knowledge. Dont think MBA as means of getting placements only. You have lots of time. Do your MBA properly, you will automatically get good placements. Utilize these 2 years for improving yourself and gaining knowledge.
Tarun Kool
Passionate about Arsenal
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds