Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me

Standardization of Product Packaging
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
This is the optional forum header for the Suggestion Box.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Standardization of Product Packaging

Standardization of Product Packaging 4 years, 11 months ago #692

• Rajshree
  • Fresher
Considering the higher cost to customer due to higher packaging cost & environmental threat, it is the need of the hour to have a regulatory body or stardard for product packaging of different brands.For example: the final packing & standard weights of say available at market for all shampoos, creams, soaps,toothpastes etc should be fixed.It will help to save environment as well as the extra cost paid by the end user for the beutiful packaging of a product of a particular company.
Also, there can be a option that outlets can be made or existing shops can be used to deposit empty containers/boxes of shampoos/ cream/soaps etc by the consumer in good condition & same can be reused by the companies after certain processing.This will help to save environment a lot.
Eg1.Instead of Re 1 pouch, Rs 5 sache, 50 g, 100 g tube, 180 g, 250 g bottle..........& so many options, say 50 g & 250 g tubes should be standardized.

Re: Standardization of Product Packaging 4 years, 11 months ago #694

• Tarunkool
  • Expert
Ya I even i agree to it ! but one point, many companies differentiate on the basis of the packaging and styling and colors, standardization might just not work.
Tarun Kool
Passionate about Arsenal

Re: Standardization of Product Packaging 4 years, 11 months ago #705

yes i agree with taruncool, packaging forms integral part of any products. Many companies differentiate the products on the basis of packaging. yes, there should be norms on the material used for the packaging which I believe are already in place.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.14 seconds