Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me

Employee Friendly Policies
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Finance
  • Page:

TOPIC: Employee Friendly Policies

Employee Friendly Policies 4 years, 7 months ago #1109

What can be the employee friendly policies, can you guys list a few....

Re: Employee Friendly Policies 4 years, 7 months ago #1112

• vidya_mba
  • Expert
if you frame your policies trusting the employees then you have done a good job.

Re: Employee Friendly Policies 4 years, 6 months ago #1126

i think work from home is a great policy which every company should have especially IT companies..

Re: Employee Friendly Policies 4 years, 6 months ago #1129

there was news sometime back that accenture has introduced a policy where if the employee is run of leaves, then he can use somebody else's leaves if that particular person is willing to give his leaves. I think this is really great initiative

Re: Employee Friendly Policies 4 years, 6 months ago #1132

appraisal process in an organization is very critical process which affects the employee directly....

Re: Employee Friendly Policies 4 years, 6 months ago #1134

i dont agree with leave transfer policy... it may lead to trading of leaves in the organization. Most of the organizations give sufficient leaves and if you are exhausted of the leaves then take loss of pay in case of emergency..

Re: Employee Friendly Policies 4 years, 6 months ago #1140

totally agree with himanshu on this....leave transfer is not good policy. It may lead to sour relationships between employees if somebody declines to transfer the leaves. May be, this can be tweaked a bit. For example, if an employee has exhausted all the leaves, then he had to take loss of pay, lets assume 2000 per day. Then policy can be tweaked such that, the employee will lose only 1000 and this 1000 will be credited to person who is transferring the leave...this way both of them are happy...

Re: Employee Friendly Policies 4 years, 5 months ago #1199

some companies provide employees assistance for higher education....this can provide employee enhance his career opportunities...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds