Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me

Do i need to brush up grads subjects for PI's ?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Finance
  • Page:

TOPIC: Do i need to brush up grads subjects for PI's ?

Do i need to brush up grads subjects for PI's ? 3 years, 9 months ago #1506

• poojad
  • Expert
In b-school admission PI's i heard that they might even ask about engineering subjects just to check how good am i in retianing info and also academics wise.

So is it true ? or should i just brush up my 2-3 fav subjects like digital electronics

Re: Do i need to brush up grads subjects for PI's ? 3 years, 9 months ago #1508

• Tarunkool
  • Expert
not really... they just ask which is ur fav subject n stuff... but they dont really go into details..
but u never know how an interview goes.. better to be prepared with a fav subject of urs..
mostly interview is about
why mba after engg?
long term goals?
fav company?
Tarun Kool
Passionate about Arsenal

Re: Do i need to brush up grads subjects for PI's ? 3 years, 9 months ago #1510

to give you more perspective, it more depends on the type of the company, you are applying to .....finance and IT or consluting companies will majoring focus on MBA related subjects but sometimes the core compnaies like TVS, Cummins etc get into grad subjects....so if you appearing PI for such companies its better to just brush up the subjects..

Re: Do i need to brush up grads subjects for PI's ? 3 years, 9 months ago #1514

Always have an edge over your abilities in a PI you can be asked question about anything so you should look at some of your favorite subjects. in PI you may not be directly asked about all your graduation subjects but there can a choice for you to tell about your favorite subject

Re: Do i need to brush up grads subjects for PI's ? 3 years, 9 months ago #1536

mandeep is right, if you are strong in any of the grad subjects it can be of your advantage during PI, so its better to brush up few grad subjects which you are good at
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds