Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me

Savings bank rates deregulated
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Finance
  • Page:

TOPIC: Savings bank rates deregulated

Savings bank rates deregulated 5 years, 1 month ago #649

RBI has deregulated the saving bank rates, will it lead to healthy competition among the banks..

Re: Savings bank rates deregulated 5 years, 1 month ago #651

This move is good for the smaller banks as they can attract more number of customers by offering higher rate of interest on the savings banks account. Already yes bank has announced 6% interest on savings bank account....

Re: Savings bank rates deregulated 5 years, 1 month ago #655

It may also lead to more risk taking by the small banks. They may offer interest which they are no capable to offer in the long run...

Re: Savings bank rates deregulated 5 years, 1 month ago #656

• mansin
  • Expert
yes...i agree with salman.

Re: Savings bank rates deregulated 4 years, 8 months ago #1042

i dont think the kind of savings offered by some of the private banks is sustainable in the long run..

Re: Savings bank rates deregulated 4 years, 7 months ago #1044

• vidya_mba
  • Expert
totally agree with kartik on this one...

Re: Savings bank rates deregulated 4 years, 7 months ago #1049

banks like yes bank are offering rates of 7% which are definitely very attractive and with Rs 10000 exemption on saving banks interest, it is defintely very attractive to switch bank accounts..

Re: Savings bank rates deregulated 4 years, 5 months ago #1223

• Lefipa
  • Fresher
There are different types of banks.There objective is to give quality banking product and service in the best way they can. An increasing number of small and big banks, including credit unions, are planning to start providing payday cash advances or comparable products. In spite of standard institutions offering them, they remain one of the most controversial financial products accessible. Same as:examine https://personalmoneynetwork.com
Last Edit: 4 years, 5 months ago by Lefipa.

Re: Savings bank rates deregulated 4 years, 5 months ago #1227

do i need to pay tax on the interest accumulated in savings bank account..
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds