Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me

Why is Maruti Suzuki Indian Car Market Leader?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Why is Maruti Suzuki Indian Car Market Leader?

Why is Maruti Suzuki Indian Car Market Leader? 6 years ago #100

• Gyani
  • Fresher
Maruti Suzuki sells more cars in India than all other car manufacturers put together and it has been doing it for decades now.

Even if we consider the entry segment out of the picture, Maruti sells more cars in every upward segment. Also it has been rated first in Customer Satisfaction among all car makers in every segment. What keeps Maruti Suzuki at this enviable position?

Re: Why is Maruti Suzuki Indian Car Market Leader? 6 years ago #101

• Kartik
  • Senior
The ability of 'line filling'.Maruti Suzuki has been able to produce and market a car which is in every possible price range.from Alto to SX4,they have a lot of models.

Even after a lot of companies have come in the competition still Maruti adjusted really well.They have a car for every segment,every price range.They even give choices within a range.For example if you take Swift,Ritz or Wagon R.All three are in similar price range but still are different options while buying a car.
Also indian market is also developed on long years of trust which Maruti has been successful in.

So these might be the reasons.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sharmeen.ss

Re: Why is Maruti Suzuki Indian Car Market Leader? 6 years ago #102

Its not just 'line filling ' that has revolutionized suzuki but alos the service network which Suzuki does it in style.

The Suzuki network is present almost in all part of the country & 'lesser maintenance' associated with suzuki which has worked wonder for the company.

Re: Why is Maruti Suzuki Indian Car Market Leader? 6 years ago #103

• rt_symbi
  • Fresher
@Viki : I agree to you that service played a major role but it was always present for them.From the start only Maruti has been focusing on service but what helped them after all biggies came to india was ability to give options to the customer.as kartik rightly said 'Line Filling' but i also acknowledge that Maruti's service is unmatched that only build the trust they have today.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds