Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me

TATA Nano latest TVC ad
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: TATA Nano latest TVC ad

TATA Nano latest TVC ad 5 years, 11 months ago #107

Tata Nanos first ever TV ad has just been launched. The tagline is also very nice khushikyo ki chaabi.
But I still wonder what the need and urgency for this ad launch. Was it just reinforcing the brand or Nano wants to now focus on sale through marketing?

Re: TATA Nano latest TVC ad 5 years, 11 months ago #108

• gkedia
  • Fresher
I think its a very welcome move.TATA Nano was just marketing itself through Print and digital media.
but if we see carefully there actual target market is middle class and rural india where TV is more prominent.
So i think the ad hits bang on as far as marketing is concern.They will be able to re-establish the brand with their TVC.

Re: TATA Nano latest TVC ad 5 years, 11 months ago #122

• AD_
  • Fresher
The add looks good, specially the tag line khushiyon ki chabi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ask.aks

Re: TATA Nano latest TVC ad 5 years, 11 months ago #130

• Amit
  • Fresher
Its a welcome and refreshing ad, but it was much needed. The sales of Tata Nano car was plummeting and the demand was low, when other cars in the market were overbooked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: supersunny

Re: TATA Nano latest TVC ad 5 years, 10 months ago #133

Are there more ads launched by TATA Nano in addition to this one ?

Re: TATA Nano latest TVC ad 5 years, 10 months ago #135

• punnu
  • Fresher
I guess the TATA NANO has lost its sheen which was created in the starting, the crazy for NANO has come down drasitically. So, for Improving its brand Image and to increase its visibilty nano has come back with a appropriate AD. This AD's immacculately targets the desired audience.
I must say a welcome move.

Re: TATA Nano latest TVC ad 5 years, 10 months ago #136

yup even the new ads which i saw today( on this site only ) also are targeting the TG well but at some time i felt the ad are a bit loud in sending the message to two wheelers which could have been a little better.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds