Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me

Indian E-Commerce
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Indian E-Commerce

Indian E-Commerce 4 years, 6 months ago #1165

Have Indian E-commerce sites like flipkart, mynthra become lucrative enough to warrant further investment from venture capitalists and angel investors. Or the investors have become wary of the gorwth prospects of these sites...

Re: Indian E-Commerce 4 years, 6 months ago #1168

Indian ecommerce scene has exploded in the recent times....none of the ecommerce sites are making profits at this moment. But in kind of business it takes time for making profits, hence investors needs to be patient..

Re: Indian E-Commerce 4 years, 6 months ago #1172

• vidya_mba
  • Expert
Indian ecommerce has tremendous potential. Our internet penetration is growing, more and more people are buying online, online security has improved tremendously. My take is that this sector will see tremendous rise..

Re: Indian E-Commerce 4 years, 6 months ago #1174

• raviraj9
  • Fresher
As per report from economic times in US 30-35 % business is going through online.even walmart is facing
competition with them,but india in present its slowly growing but in future it will play very crucial role.i personally beilive e-commerce may be more threatful to medium level retailer than FDI in retail allowance.

Re: Indian E-Commerce 4 years, 6 months ago #1176

i dont think so it will be a threat to local kirana stores because generally we dont buy things online which we buy from kirana stores

Re: Indian E-Commerce 4 years, 6 months ago #1187

there are so many ecommerce sites which have come up, once this industry starts consolidating only few bigger players will remain. Flipkart has already taken over letsbuy....similar deals may happen in coming months....

Re: Indian E-Commerce 4 years, 5 months ago #1195

customer service is the parameter which will define which of these sites will exist in the long run. They need invest in good customer experience management system..

Re: Indian E-Commerce 4 years, 5 months ago #1234

• vidya_mba
  • Expert
Ecommerce is the place to be, it has long way to go in India. If you see, most of the VC investment has been done in the ecommerce are which confirms the fact the Indian ecommerce space is growing...

Re: Indian E-Commerce 4 years, 4 months ago #1250

I think if you see most of the hiring is taking place in ecommerce space even in this dull job environmnet. I guess, this is the place to be in
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds