Cadbury Silk ad
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cadbury Silk ad

Cadbury Silk ad 5 years, 9 months ago #123

• amol_mba
Hey all!
My first post!
Cadbury has been one of the best brands and always it has had superb advertising campaigns. Infact the latest 'shubh aarambh' is amazing! ALso earlier campaigns liek kuch meetha ho jaye are also nice..

But the silk ad where 2 bharatnatyam dancers have chocolate silk backstage, 2 friends have silk on staircase.. and some how the way have it looks bad. ALso, silk isnt much different from cadburys dairy milk anyways.
So basically i fail to understand why theyve made a marketing campaign like that bcos it looks a little gross the way yhey have chocolate. comments and discussions welcome.

Re: Cadbury Silk ad 5 years, 9 months ago #124

I agree.. the ad is not very good. THe quality of shubh aarambh and other previous ads are much better. But this one though theyve tried to show that everyone enjoys cadburys silk, but the final ad doesnt look good.
Infacet its on the lines of frooti, why grow up, but frooti was much much better!

Re: Cadbury Silk ad 5 years, 9 months ago #134

• punnu
  • Fresher
I beg to differ with u guys...AD is really good and it targets the teenagers and young people. They just try to show that Silk is so tasty and soft that everybody will get lost in its taste and will forget everything.
Moreover the AD song is very soothing and compliments the Chocolate.
plz do comment
The following user(s) said Thank You: varun_jindal

Re: Cadbury Silk ad 5 years, 9 months ago #137

Even i agree with you punnu.
Silk is about experience rather than anything else and the ad shows the innocence in enjoying that experience.Apart from the bharatnatyam there are others too which are also very nice.
I liked the ad and also the products.

Cadbury Silk ad 5 years, 4 months ago #405

I think their gross way of eating is basically to drive home the fact that no matter what your age is you are never too old for some choclate.It was potratyed that way to show that there is a child like yearning for choclates even among grown ups

Re: Cadbury Silk ad 5 years, 4 months ago #406

• Tarunkool
  • Expert
but right now they have reverted to proper ads Meethe mein kucch meetha ho jaaye which is not gross.
Tarun Kool
Passionate about Arsenal
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds