Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me

Brand Vs Product - What Do You Buy? Interesting!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Brand Vs Product - What Do You Buy? Interesting!!!

Brand Vs Product - What Do You Buy? Interesting!!! 4 years, 4 months ago #1260

• Fayaz
  • Fresher
Hi,

Do you go to restaurant or to KFC?
Do you buy a soft drink or Coke?
Do you go to theater or PVR?

Check it out.. the war between the brand and the product. Interesting article

Brand Vs Produ
Last Edit: 4 years, 4 months ago by Fayaz. Reason: URL error

Re: Brand Vs Product - What Do You Buy? Interesting!!! 4 years, 4 months ago #1267

I would always go for brand......going for brand ensures quality assurance and gives satisfaction that you will not be cheated...

Re: Brand Vs Product - What Do You Buy? Interesting!!! 4 years, 4 months ago #1268

• Fayaz
  • Fresher
Ofcourse brand assures quality, but that is not the case with all the brands...! and it is not only you but we all buy only brands and not the products.. thats the todays scenario

Re: Brand Vs Product - What Do You Buy? Interesting!!! 4 years, 4 months ago #1269

same thing I have asked to the forum

Re: Brand Vs Product - What Do You Buy? Interesting!!! 3 years, 2 months ago #1856

Product is the most imp thing which a person buys. The quality, expiernece, color, design etc combine to convert it to a brand which a person associates to a product.
It depends on what a person needs. If someone wants to watch, it can be branded.. but if something like a pen or a shirt, they can probably go without a popular brand

Re: Brand Vs Product - What Do You Buy? Interesting!!! 3 years ago #1942

• ryaan
  • Fresher
I always go for brand.

Re: Brand Vs Product - What Do You Buy? Interesting!!! 3 years ago #1953

If a person is looking for fulfiling a basic need, i think they go for the product. When they get used to a product and are willing to improve on the usage in terms of quality, thats when they opt for a brand.
FOr eg if someone wants footwear, they initally would always go for a simple slippers, or sandals. But if they want comfort and style they would probably go for a brand like nike, adidas etc
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds