Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me

Nokia - killed by speed of development
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Nokia - killed by speed of development

Nokia - killed by speed of development 4 years, 3 months ago #1318

Is nokia dead because of development???
AS it has become a brand of under developed or developing countries where the brands viz. apple and samsung have not penetrated yet.

Re: Nokia - killed by speed of development 4 years, 3 months ago #1319

nokia has been left far behind in the race of smartphones. It was outdone primarily by the android and its own reluctance to move away from symbian platform. But they tried to get foot on the smartphone bandwagon with their partnership with microsoft but somehow that somehow didnt workout. Nokia is still ruling the space in the low segment phones but manufacturers like samsung, micromax etc are fast catching up. This is the same case as the company not thinking far enough and not keeping pace of technology evolution..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sumit Rathi

Re: Nokia - killed by speed of development 4 years, 3 months ago #1320

It seems microsoft and nokia- the big giants of their respective fields are failed to come up with a competitive strategy. But can samsung's dependence on android n be proved fatal for the company??
and does, with this new verdict on samsung and apple, the microsoft get a chance to leverage upon the ripple down effect on android??

Re: Nokia - killed by speed of development 4 years, 3 months ago #1321

• Tarunkool
  • Expert
I wonder if Nokia would have brought a phone with android, would it have sell like hot cake?

I assume yes, and it was not just samsung's dependence on android if was mainly the touchwiz enhancements they had done which looked like Apple's iOS. HTC also depends mainly on android but they are safe as of now. I agree android dependence is causing issues to companies but in the end customer is demanding android.

Lumia series was really good but still could not turn around things for Nokia as they would have want. Windows 8 is around the corner lets see what nokia makes of it.
Tarun Kool
Passionate about Arsenal
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds